Mr Suresh Sudula
- Founder & Director – Kent Musculoskeletal Clinic
- Consultant Physiotherapist in MSK Ultrasound & MSK Medicine Medway Maritime Hospital, Gillingham, Kent.
- Locum consultant sonographer in interventional MSK ultrasound Hillingdon Hospital, London
- Visiting Lecturer to Canterbury Christ Church University
- Education committee member – European Shoulder & Elbow Rehabilitation ( EUSSER)
- Clinical supervisor for post graduate MSK Ultrasound students
- Programme Director – MSK Ultrasound & MSK Medicine Fellowship
- MSK Ultrasound tutor and speaker on numerous national and International courses and conferences
Suresh qualified as a physiotherapist from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in India, in 2001. He has specialised in Musculoskeletal (MSK) Medicine for the past 14 years. During this time he has gained a diploma in Orthopaedic Medicine and injection therapy. Suresh took basic MSK ultrasound training in January 2010 and subsequently completed skills training courses in Oxford. Since 2011 he has used Diagnostic & Interventional Ultrasound as an integrated part of his daily practice.
Suresh is the first physiotherapist to hold formal qualifications in both Independent Prescriber and musculoskeletal ultrasound in the UK. Suresh has a unique combination of skillset in the form of musculoskeletal medicine specialist and is able to perform diagnostic and interventional ultrasound. Which adds a significant value and quality to the orthopaedic interface service in Rochester, Kent where he currently works as a senior orthopaedic practitioner in musculoskeletal medicine. As well as to the Radiology department at Medway Maritime Hospital where he works as a Consultant Physiotherapist/Sonographer in Diagnostic and Interventional Musculoskeletal Ultrasound.
Suresh is the first physiotherapist from the UK to obtain a visiting fellowship at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Radiology department which is an internationally acclaimed institution for its work on MSK Ultrasound. Suresh is a visiting lecturer at Canterbury Christ Church University MSK Ultrasound PG Cert programme and also frequently teaches on national and international MSK ultrasound courses and musculoskeletal society conferences.